[REVIEW] Fenty Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturiser Broad Spectrum SPF 30Sunscreen
After all the drama with the order my Fenty Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturiser Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen finally arrived! I wish it was an SPF 50 but l suppose RiRi probably will roll one out when she extends her range at some point. I’m impressed that she bought an spf out as its not easy!
I’ve been using this moisturiser for a little over a week now and it surprisingly really nice! It smells lovely too. Light in texture and it absorbs nicely, its also oil free so it doesn’t leave a greasy film thankfully! It doesn’t leave a white cast which left me happy as RiRi kept to her word and delivered!
The moisturiser/ sunscreen contains :
Kalahari melon: A wild watermelon that’s rich in antioxidants and vitamins; helps hydrate.
Niacinamide (a form of Vitamin B3): Helps reduce the look of dark spots, even skin tone, and fight excess shine. Which is great for my pigmentation.
I’ve recently suffered from sensitive after using The Allies of Skin Mandelic Pigmentation Night Correction serum. When applying this moisturiser/sunscreen it tingled, so to avoid over stimulation, l apply my curel moisturiser leave that to sink in and then apply Fenty moisturiser/spf and it works a treat. I really love how they both leave my skin super hydrated without feeling heavy and greasy.
Once my sensitive dies down I will apply the product on its own and see whether its a hit but until then im happy double moisturising. The weather is ok right now so SPF 30 is ideal. This was the only product that appealed to me from the range and so far i’m happy.I might just invest in the other two soon as l have finished current cleansers and toner. So watch the space!
If your curious as l was,then l do recommend you check out the Fenty Skin range.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask