[REVIEW] Florishe Beauty Camellia Full Blossom SerumSerum
I’m really tired after an intense working day. But, I have something beautiful for you today! Florishe Beauty Camellia Full Blossom Serum.
Brand: a natural and clean beauty brand, founded by Hye-C Pang in 2017.
– rejuvenates, moisturizes and plumps your skin
– contains 52,26% camellia leaf water
– camellia flower seed oil, macadamia, jojoba oil, etc.
– centella asiatica and licorice extracts
– rich with omega-6 & omega-9 fatty acids to protect and moisturize skin barrier.
Texture: emulsion like serum, so lightweight that a little goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and easily, without greasy or sticky feeling.
Scent: very mild herbal and fresh fragrance.
My experience: I love how hydrating, moisturizing, soothing and calming is this serum! It instantly adds glow to the skin and it makes a perfect base for my makeup. It is a bit expensive (80$/30ml), but sometimes we need to spoil our skin with all these amazing ingredients!
Have you tried it?
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop