[REVIEW] Florishe Beauty Camellia Full Blossom SerumSerum
I’m really tired after an intense working day. But, I have something beautiful for you today! Florishe Beauty Camellia Full Blossom Serum.
Brand: a natural and clean beauty brand, founded by Hye-C Pang in 2017.
– rejuvenates, moisturizes and plumps your skin
– contains 52,26% camellia leaf water
– camellia flower seed oil, macadamia, jojoba oil, etc.
– centella asiatica and licorice extracts
– rich with omega-6 & omega-9 fatty acids to protect and moisturize skin barrier.
Texture: emulsion like serum, so lightweight that a little goes a long way. Absorbs quickly and easily, without greasy or sticky feeling.
Scent: very mild herbal and fresh fragrance.
My experience: I love how hydrating, moisturizing, soothing and calming is this serum! It instantly adds glow to the skin and it makes a perfect base for my makeup. It is a bit expensive (80$/30ml), but sometimes we need to spoil our skin with all these amazing ingredients!
Have you tried it?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care