[REVIEW] Forest And Shore Hallelujah Hair OilHaircare
Until I had my baby. Suddenly my hair was dull. Lacklustre. And coming out in clumps. When Forest And Shore offered to send me their Hallelujah Hair Oil, I was a bit reticent. I was so over my hair and and had totally lost my hair-confidence. I was desperate for anything to get it back.
This oil was a joy for me. A delicious blend of coconut, sesame, olive, sunflower & arnica oils, delicately scented with rosemary and lavender. Headlines: hair mojo is back.
The Good: Smells divine. DIVINE!!!! A few drops as a leave in treatment and hair feels soft and luscious. Nourished. So nourished. A little goes a long way so the £16.99 cost is pretty good value! Lastly the branding is on point.
The Bad: The dropper. I’m generally a fan of a pump for anything but the smallest bottles of face oil as I always end up getting oil over the bottle when I close the lid. I also think this might be a little oily for finer hair types, perhaps one drop would be enough?
The Ugly Truth: Would I purchase? Yes. This is so much nicer than any other leave in hair treatment for my thicker hair!
Gifted with absolutely no obligation to post and all opinions honest and my own.
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care