[REVIEW] Forest And Shore Hallelujah Hair OilHaircare
Until I had my baby. Suddenly my hair was dull. Lacklustre. And coming out in clumps. When Forest And Shore offered to send me their Hallelujah Hair Oil, I was a bit reticent. I was so over my hair and and had totally lost my hair-confidence. I was desperate for anything to get it back.
This oil was a joy for me. A delicious blend of coconut, sesame, olive, sunflower & arnica oils, delicately scented with rosemary and lavender. Headlines: hair mojo is back.
The Good: Smells divine. DIVINE!!!! A few drops as a leave in treatment and hair feels soft and luscious. Nourished. So nourished. A little goes a long way so the £16.99 cost is pretty good value! Lastly the branding is on point.
The Bad: The dropper. I’m generally a fan of a pump for anything but the smallest bottles of face oil as I always end up getting oil over the bottle when I close the lid. I also think this might be a little oily for finer hair types, perhaps one drop would be enough?
The Ugly Truth: Would I purchase? Yes. This is so much nicer than any other leave in hair treatment for my thicker hair!
Gifted with absolutely no obligation to post and all opinions honest and my own.
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care