[REVIEW] FW Beauty Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening SerumSerum
I was asked by FW Beauty to take part in an 8 week skincare journey using the Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening Serum and record my daily skincare diary on stories to show my regular use and progress while using it.
Benefits ~ helps to fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation and brighten the skin.
I have completed the first 2 weeks of the journey and am already so pleased with the results. Before beginning this journey I developed some white patches which have started to lift away and my overall complexion is becoming clearer and more even.
My first impressions ~ I was a little sceptical at first, and wasn’t too sure what to expect as it is very rich, and having sensitive skin I was worried it may be too much for my skin, but Alhamdulillah I am so pleased with the saffron gold. I have found it super absorbent, it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin or make the skin feel weighed down. It is pleasant in its aroma even though it is a potent formula, infused with real gold flakes.
Use ~ I am using this as part of my morning and evening skincare routine after I have cleansed my skin. After shaking the bottle well, I apply 2-3 drops onto the tips of my fingers and then pat this onto the skin. I apply it under my eyes and around my mouth area and massage into the skin. I find a little goes a long way.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask