[REVIEW] FW Beauty Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening SerumSerum
I was asked by FW Beauty to take part in an 8 week skincare journey using the Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening Serum and record my daily skincare diary on stories to show my regular use and progress while using it.
Benefits ~ helps to fade dark spots, hyperpigmentation and brighten the skin.
I have completed the first 2 weeks of the journey and am already so pleased with the results. Before beginning this journey I developed some white patches which have started to lift away and my overall complexion is becoming clearer and more even.
My first impressions ~ I was a little sceptical at first, and wasn’t too sure what to expect as it is very rich, and having sensitive skin I was worried it may be too much for my skin, but Alhamdulillah I am so pleased with the saffron gold. I have found it super absorbent, it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin or make the skin feel weighed down. It is pleasant in its aroma even though it is a potent formula, infused with real gold flakes.
Use ~ I am using this as part of my morning and evening skincare routine after I have cleansed my skin. After shaking the bottle well, I apply 2-3 drops onto the tips of my fingers and then pat this onto the skin. I apply it under my eyes and around my mouth area and massage into the skin. I find a little goes a long way.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care