[REVIEW] Garden of Wisdom Alpha Arbutin 2% and Kojic Acid 1% SerumSerum
Recently your all aware l’ve had issue with a stubborn pigmentation mark that l was determined to get rid off. l have wasted some serious money on high end brands and my skin has suffered for it! I decided to go back to my old friend Garden of Wisdom (GOW). Without further ado allow me to introduce you to: Alpha Arbutin 2% and Kojic Acid 1%.
I first discovered GOW back 2018. I loved the brand. I love that shabir recreated formula with minimal ingredients to allow the actives to work, he balanced the ph levels in acid so non irritation occured with continuous use. I love their packaging but l love that he made their products price point range from £9-20 making it accessible to the masses.
Within 1 week of use in the morning, the 6month old hyperpigmentation has dramatically faded. Tiny outline is left, in a couple more days and it’ll be gone! my freckles look a lot less and my overall skin looks radiant and brighter. I’m so blown away by the power of this product that l paid £12 for! I cant rave enough, i’ve spent more time talk about the brand then the product that’s because Im so eager for you to discover it. There something for everyone within their range. Dont suffer and waste money like l did. Go check GOW out, they’ve even designed regimens to meet skin needs too, so no more guessing!
If you have hypigmentation, melasma, uneven tone then check out Alpha Arbutin 2% and Kojic Acid 1%.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask