[REVIEW] Geek & Gorgeous 101 B-Bomb 10 Niacinamide SerumSerum
First of all, a lil standing ovation for this Geek&Gorgeous 101 B-Bomb 10 Niacinamide Serum because Omo! Initially, I was really cautious to use another 10% niacinamide serum considering how similar this is to the one from TO but I’m so glad I stuck with it. It really helped control that midday greasiness and it gives my makeup a more long lasting look. I didn’t really notice any other effects because I use this once in two days.
1. It’s effects are really quick
2. It helps balance oil production
3. It gives Makeup a more graceful look after a few hours in comparison to not using it at all
4. It is a better alternative to the TO niacinamide, in my experience
1. It is a high percent niacinamide so beware if you have niacin sensitivities.
2. It comes in only 30 ml size
Conclusion- I’d rate this a 4.7/5 Cos even though I can’t use it often, I did enjoy the benefits and I can see myself purchasing this product again.
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++