[REVIEW] Geek & Gorgeous 101 B-Bomb 10 Niacinamide SerumSerum
First of all, a lil standing ovation for this Geek&Gorgeous 101 B-Bomb 10 Niacinamide Serum because Omo! Initially, I was really cautious to use another 10% niacinamide serum considering how similar this is to the one from TO but I’m so glad I stuck with it. It really helped control that midday greasiness and it gives my makeup a more long lasting look. I didn’t really notice any other effects because I use this once in two days.
1. It’s effects are really quick
2. It helps balance oil production
3. It gives Makeup a more graceful look after a few hours in comparison to not using it at all
4. It is a better alternative to the TO niacinamide, in my experience
1. It is a high percent niacinamide so beware if you have niacin sensitivities.
2. It comes in only 30 ml size
Conclusion- I’d rate this a 4.7/5 Cos even though I can’t use it often, I did enjoy the benefits and I can see myself purchasing this product again.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop