[REVIEW] Geek & Gorgeous 101 Ha 5 Light SerumSerum
A few days ago I shared the sad news in my story that Geek & Gorgeous 101 Ha 5 Light Serum left my bathroom shelf. It contains extract of silver ear mushroom known for its amazing water-binding abilities.It contains sugar constituents including Glucuronic acid, one of the building blocks of Hyaluronic Acid. It is cosmetically very elegant, non-sticky and has additional antioxidant benefits. Have you ever tried silver ear mushroom? I like it a lot and add it to soups and salads.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisturizing factor (NMF) that can bind up to 1000 times its own weight in water. This formula focuses on ultra-moisturizing high-molecular-weight versions for ample surface hydration as well as on medium-molecular weight versions whose strong point is to strengthen the skin barrier and to reinforce the skin’s natural defense & healing mechanisms.
HA5 light is recommended for combo to oily skin. Geek & Gorgeous has a HA5 Rich serum that is recommended for normal to dry skin.
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++