[REVIEW] Geek & Gorgeous aPad Azeclair 20% SerumSerum
Geek & Gorgeous aPad Azeclair 20% Serum is an interesting and unique serum. There are very few products that have a good amount of Azelaic acid, which is a great ingredient (see the ingredient spotlight). I have been using this serum for several weeks, every day in my morning routine. It played well with all products and it sets to a radiant finish. It is very hydrating and feels nice on the skin. I gave it 7 out of 7, because it checks all the boxes and it is a unique product that I enjoy using.
The ingredient list is short but nice. This product includes Azeclair complex 20%, that is a combination ingredient with Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate 6% (PAD). PAD is a derivative of Azelaic acid. There is not a lot of research on PAD, however it appears to be a very promising ingredient that has similar benefits to Azelaic acid. PAD works as a brightening and anti-pigmentation ingredient. Additionally, it helps to control sebum production, thus good for people with oily skin. In addition to PAD, this product has some good hydrating ingredients, such as Glycerine, Allantoin and Methyl-Gluceth 20.
Acne info: This product should be okay to use for people who have acne issues. It does not include any known acne triggers. However, always be careful and do a patch test.
30ml 10,50 EUR
Verdict: It is fine.
I purchased this product with my own money. This is not a sponsored review. It is my personal opinion based on my own experience of using this product.
My score scale based on the following criteria: No alcohol, No fragrance, Ingredient list, Ease of use, Packaging, Price, “It”-factor.
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++