[REVIEW] Gisou Honey Infused Hair OilHaircare
Gisou Honey Infused Hair Oil $87 for 100ml/3.4fl oz Full disclosure, I am a total sucker for anything honey infused, and have been wanting to try this product for what seems like forever. That being said, I can honestly say that it did not disappoint and now use this product daily.
There are various uses to this product – you can either use this as a hair mask, an overnight treatment, or use it as a pre-styler or as a last step in your hair care routine either to keep those pesky frizzy baby hairs in line or as a finisher. This oil is formulated with Honey, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants to condition and strengthen your hair.
This hair oil comes with a dropper, so for daily use, I put a few drops in my hand, rub it and apply it to my hair as a finisher. It leaves my hair in place without the need for hair spray, leaving my hair soft and shiny (not greasy). You can also use the dropper to apply directly to your roots or hair for a mask or overnight treatment. I also appreciate the packaging that this hair oil comes in – an adorable pink flowered hard box that closes with a magnet that I will absolutely be repurposing as decoration for my beauty room.
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%