[REVIEW] Glow Recipe Papaya Cleansing BalmCleanser
So, here I am with my review of the newest Glow Recipe addition – Glow Recipe Papaya Cleansing Balm (after 3 weeks of daily use).
What it is?
Papa enzyme cleansing balm that melts makeup and removes all impurities, oils and sebum. Helps to gently exfoliate. Vegan, cruelty free, parabens/silicones/synthetic dies free.
Texture and Scent
The texture is really delicious and spreads beautifully, you need just a tiny amount (way less than other brands) – a little goes a long way. You apply it to dry skin, massage it and then – EMULSIFY it with water and massage again (if not, trust me you will be in trouble lol). Trust me, it is important with this balm. Then, follow with your regular cleanser (especially oily skin). Once you mix it with some water – it changes its texture to a kind of thick and glue paste-waxy-like consistency (witch I already experienced already with Neogen Cica cleansing oil – because of natural waxes that replace PEG’s). Personally, I like it, cause it helps to clean well pores from everything (spf, makeup). It is gentle to my eyes and I didn’t experience any irritation or redness after using it.
Glow Recipe founders Sarah Lee and Christine Chang recommend the 1:1 method of cleansing. Starting with the oil-based Papaya Sorbet Enzyme Cleansing Balm, massage the product into your dry skin for one full minute. Then rinse and double wash with a foaming cleanser for another full minute. They swear that by giving these products the time to work on your skin you’ll have more glowy, healthy-looking skin in no time. It has very light scent (almost unnoticeable), that personally a really enjoy.
It is a nice cleansing balm, that I enjoy using. It leaves my skin feels smooth, clean and soft. So far, so good!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask