[REVIEW] Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming MoisturizerMoisturiser
Self care sunday with Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer which quickly became my favourite!
What is it? It’s a priming moisturizer formulated with shea butter, macadamia seed oil, and a plant-derived silicone alternative to deeply hydrate, smooth, and nourish the skin.
My Review: at first, I was scared that shea butter would be too rich for me in summer but I was pleasantly surprised by the formula. It works very well as a moisturizing primer as it dries semi-matte on my dry/combo skin. Other notable ingredients include vitamin E, sodium hyaluronate and camellia sinensis for extra hydration. After using it for a good while I haven’t experienced any irritation or breakouts so can highly recommend it for anyone who needs a non-comedogenic lightweight primer/moisturizer to go with your foundation. If clean ingredients and affordability are important for you, nothing can beat Good Molecules products!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask