[REVIEW] Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot SerumSerum
The time has come – I’ve emptied my Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Serum and it is time to move onto my next vitamin C.
TEXTURE: A gel serum – once you pump it’ll hold its shape in your hand.
SCENT: Very lightly citrusy.
APPLICATION: 1.5 pumps (very specific) and spread over your face.
FREQUENCY: Daily in the AM.
PAO: 12 months.
PACKAGING: A thick plastic pump dispenser, and a glass bottle – its quite weighty.
KEY INGREDIENTS: It has 70% Tangerine Extract – what does that do, no idea but there is a LOT of it. The other Vitamin C component would be Ascorbyl Glucoside. There’s also arbutin and niacinamide for brightening, and centella, adenosine and allantoin for calming. There are also essential oils – lemon, rosemary, ylang ylang, and orange peel as well as plant extracts.
SUMMARY: I really loved this vitamin c – I had no irritation and it had such a great skin feel. I found my dark spots did fade a lot faster however I was also using other skin brightening products as well. It is geared towards sensitive skin so if you are intolerant to vitamin c or find your skin easily irritated this would be a great choice to try out.
What’s your favorite vitamin c serum?
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care