[REVIEW] Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot SerumSerum
The time has come – I’ve emptied my Goodal Green Tangerine Vita C Dark Spot Serum and it is time to move onto my next vitamin C.
TEXTURE: A gel serum – once you pump it’ll hold its shape in your hand.
SCENT: Very lightly citrusy.
APPLICATION: 1.5 pumps (very specific) and spread over your face.
FREQUENCY: Daily in the AM.
PAO: 12 months.
PACKAGING: A thick plastic pump dispenser, and a glass bottle – its quite weighty.
KEY INGREDIENTS: It has 70% Tangerine Extract – what does that do, no idea but there is a LOT of it. The other Vitamin C component would be Ascorbyl Glucoside. There’s also arbutin and niacinamide for brightening, and centella, adenosine and allantoin for calming. There are also essential oils – lemon, rosemary, ylang ylang, and orange peel as well as plant extracts.
SUMMARY: I really loved this vitamin c – I had no irritation and it had such a great skin feel. I found my dark spots did fade a lot faster however I was also using other skin brightening products as well. It is geared towards sensitive skin so if you are intolerant to vitamin c or find your skin easily irritated this would be a great choice to try out.
What’s your favorite vitamin c serum?
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Jivati [Rejuvenate] Balancing Shampoo
- [REVIEW] Bath House Kombu Seaweed Balancing Facial Toner
- [REVIEW] ROSEN Skincare Earth Mask
- [REVIEW] Balance Active Formula Hyaluronic Deep Moisture Serum
- [REVIEW] Champneys Citrus Blush Enlivening Body Butter
- [REVIEW] Beautaniq Fill + Tame Nourishing Tinted Brow Gel
- [REVIEW] Skin Sapiens Facial Cleansing Gel
- [REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Sweet Chef Ginger Kombucha + Vitamin D Chill Mist
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Pink Drink Firming Resurfacing Essence
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care