[REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew CreamCream
I have been way too excited to receive Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream from Goodhabit. I honestly think it has one of the most unique textures i have ever seen when it comes to skincare and i couldn’t wait to share it with you guys!
If you see its almost the same consistancy as jello. It jiggles as you move it around and it just puts the biggest smile on my face. Goodhabit is a brand that recently launched a few months ago and their products are dedicated to defending your skin from artificial blue light. Did you know, that 1 hour in front of a screen = 15 mins unprotected in the sun!? Crazy right!? thats why now more than ever we need to be protecting our skin from artifical blue light emitted by our phones, laptops, tvs & tablets! So what is this water jelly dew cream & what does it do?
It’s a quick-absorbing gel-cream thats packed with over 20% humectants to provide heavyweight hydration with a lightweight feel, while BLU5 technology minimizes and helps prevent future signs of aging caused by artificial blue light.
- helps provide relief to dry, flaky skin
– soothes irritation
– nourishes skin
– minimizes the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
– leaves skin hydrated, plump and supple
– reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles overtime
– visibly lifts and sculpts the skin for firmer, more defined facial contours
1. BLU5 technology: minimizes the effects of blue light and helps shield skin from future damage.
2. blue spirulina: superfood packed with antioxidants, vitamins, and essential amino acids that help decrease inflammation, improve skin tone, and promote cell turnover.
3. hyaluronic acid: a potent hydrating ingredient that attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water, locking it into skin for intense, immediate, and long term hydration.
4. blue tansy flower: rich in chamazulene which helps soothe inflammation and reduce redness.
I’ve literally only been using this for 3 days now but im already obsessed!! it leaves my skin so incredibly soft and hydrated, but what i love most is that i know my skins protected when im wearing it.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care