[REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body BalmBody Balm
Herbal Dynamics Beauty Hydrasoft Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm is the perfect product for keeping my skin soft, hydrated & smooth throughout these long summer days.
1. mango butter: the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties of mango butter make it an effective soothing agent for skin afflicted by dryness, eczema, and dermatitis.
2. shea butter: contains high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins that soften skin.
3. macadamia oil: contains squalene and oleic acid that assists with cell regeneration while softening & moisturizing the skin.
4. pistachio oil: rich in vitamin E, which reduces skin inflammation. improves the skins elasticity, and fights against the aging process.
5. goji berry extract: its antioxidants help our skin retain moisture and efficiently regenerate cells for a soft, youthful complexion.
6. peptides: helps with firming, soothing and hydrating the skin.
I’ve only been using this body balm for a few days and boy do i wish i had this at the beginning of summer! i love how soft and nourished it leaves my skin feeling without being greasy.
1. Hydrates and softens skin for youthful appearance.
2. Gives a plump and smooth appearance and protects skin barrier.
3. Contains peptides and other ingredients that volumize and promote healthy skin over time.
4. Ideal for very dry, chapped skin or areas that need extra hydration.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter