[REVIEW] HoliFrog Galilee Antioxidant Dewy DropSerum
HoliFrog Galilee Antioxidant Dewy Drop serum has been so perfect for my skin lately! It is described as a silky serum that moisturizes dry and/or dehydrated skin. And ‘silky’ is the best description!
Among many amazing ingredients in here, a few key players you’ll find are Aloe Very Leaf Juice, Marula Oil, Jojoba Oil, Squalane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Azelaic Acid and Oat Bran Extract! I recently have been trying a few new products, and wasn’t sure what was causing me the breakouts I’ve been having. So I’ve cut out the new sunscreen and moisturizer, and stuck to this, and a facial oil! And wow, has it ever been a lovely duo together. I was worried at first it wouldn’t be enough for my combo/dry skin, but it has been working rather well! This serum goes on so beautifully, it sinks in very well, and doesn’t leave a weird heavy/tacky feeling at all. It feels very lightweight on the skin, hydrating, moisturizing and nourishing!
I have fallen in love with this serum! I’m actually in love with all of the HoliFrog products. Thank you all so so much HoliFrog & Pokepr for allowing me to be part of trying your latest launch! Obsessed is an understatement.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop