[REVIEW] HoliFrog Shasta AHA Refining Acid WashExfoliator
I have been using HoliFrog Shasta AHA Refining Acid Wash exfoliating cleanser for 2 months now. To be honest cleansers don’t excite me that much. But I was excited when I got this one, because I have been wanting to try it for a long time, & ya’ll know how much this cost? Yes $38 but your girl was waiting for a discount and this other day when I was browsing at dermstore website I saw it on a discount & I was like if this is not a sign I don’t know what it is, I grabbed it before they changed there mind!
This cleanser has
1. Mandelic acid⠀
2. Glycolic acid⠀
3. Lactic acid
But it doesn’t feel irritating or uncomfortable. It feels so nice actually , it feels like those milk cleansers, gentle & hydrating. The other thing that is so cool is that it also has Tamanu oil which helps repairing skin barrier & Rose hip oil which is full of vitamins, fatty acids to hydrate the skin.
I have always used toners as exfoliants but this cleanser is a great way to multitask by cleansing your skin and getting your actives at the same time as a simple routine. I also want to mention that I have a dry skin which is also sensitive and the cleansers that I have used in the past I felt like My skin was cleansed yes but it kind of felt stripped unless I add a rich moisturizer.
But this one stood out to me. It does a good job plus hydrating the skin. I use it on my bad skin days whenever my skin feels so rough & after that my skin feels so smooth! Despite the price $ tag this is really a good cleanser. Have you babes tried this Shasta cleanser before? Let me know how you feel about it.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop