[REVIEW] House of M Beauty Saffron Silk Night ConcentrateMask
House of M Beauty were kind enough to send me their Saffron Silk Night Concentrate and I have to say it has totally become one of my favorites in my nighttime skincare routine because it can be used as both a wash-off face mask as well as hydrating sleeping mask.
I normally use this as an overnight mask because I feel that the mixture of ingredients, such as saffron, allows me to wake up with plumped, bright, and hydrated skin, that has a natural radiance.
This mask has become a staple first because of all it does for my skin and second because I’m obsessed with the smell! I normally pat on a gentle layer to my skin as the last step of my skincare routine, indulging that amazing saffron smell, and go to bed. I love that it sinks right in to my skin without leaving any stickiness behind.
I love that one of the main ingredients for this concentrate is saffron. This ingredient has been a staple in skincare regimens for a long time in many cultures because of all the benefits it provides. These include anti-inflammatory properties that help fight acne, to reducing pigmentation and evening the complexion, to promoting glowing skin.
This ingredients along with others like red marine algae and a unique blend of AHAs, allow this mask to target fine lines and reduce skin dullness.
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] FW Beauty Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening Serum
- [REVIEW] Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Deviant Skincare Cleansing Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Allies of Skin Molecular Silk Amino…
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care