[REVIEW] IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Skin ConditioningEssence
If you have been following me for a while, you probably know how much I love this brand!! IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Skin Conditioning works really great for my skin and the essence wasn’t an exception! First of all, it comes in a luxurious heavy glass packaging which would be a beautiful addition to anyone’s vanity stash! The best thing about this essence is the ingredient list though. It contains notable ingredients such as saccharomyces ferment filtrate, niacinamide and camellia sinensis!
The essence has watery consistency and comes with its own cotton pads! It is fragrance-free (I don’t feel any fragrance but may be my nose is bad) and is very moisturizing! This would work the best in combination with other products so I don’t expect wonders from the essence alone! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for an essence with a simple yet effective ingredient list!
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter
- [REVIEW] SKINKISSED Flawless Face Serum
- [REVIEW] L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive Mask