[REVIEW] IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Skin ConditioningEssence
If you have been following me for a while, you probably know how much I love this brand!! IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Skin Conditioning works really great for my skin and the essence wasn’t an exception! First of all, it comes in a luxurious heavy glass packaging which would be a beautiful addition to anyone’s vanity stash! The best thing about this essence is the ingredient list though. It contains notable ingredients such as saccharomyces ferment filtrate, niacinamide and camellia sinensis!
The essence has watery consistency and comes with its own cotton pads! It is fragrance-free (I don’t feel any fragrance but may be my nose is bad) and is very moisturizing! This would work the best in combination with other products so I don’t expect wonders from the essence alone! Would definitely recommend it to anyone who’s looking for an essence with a simple yet effective ingredient list!
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- [REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
- [REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum
- [REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion