[REVIEW] IOPE Retinol Expert 0.1%Serum
IOPE gifted me me their star product Retinol Expert 0.1% which is an anti-aging serum with a potent retinol. Thank you IOPE for giving an opportunity to try this amazing product.
If you’ve been following me for a while, you probably remember I complained a lot about small lines around my mouth and how it’d be nice if something could help. This is not my first time trying retinol but it’s surely my first time trying a very potent one so I’m totally excited using this long-term!
Texture and Scent: the texture of this serum is creamy yet lightweight! It doesn’t take long time to absorb but then again I use it on very dry areas of my face. Scent isnt strong and is very luxurious floral, probably the best I’ve smelled in a while.
How do I use it? I apply it to the targeted areas (mouth lines and area around my eyes where I can see very small wrinkles forming) in the evening and in the morning, I follow with spf50++ to avoid hyperpigmentation.
So far I’ve been really enjoying using this retinol serum and now that I’m in my 30s it’s the right time to invest into anti-aging care. Have you tried any retinol products?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care