[REVIEW] Isdream Acne Treatment SerumSerum
Isdream Acne Treatment Serum despite containing 2% salicylic acid, this fragrance-free acne treatment serum is very gentle on the skin. This is because it also contains ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, panthenol (vitamin B5), and allantoin.
This serum has a very lightweight consistency and I like how it gets absorbed nicely into the skin without leaving a greasy film. Unlike other treatment serums I’ve used in the past, this product has a burnt yellow color instead of being colorless. I believe this is due to the red seaweed extract being an ingredient.
I use azelaic acid as my source of a gentle daily exfoliant but it doesn’t do much with combating blackheads. Thus, I decided to include this serum in the same routine, except that I would only apply it to my nose area. I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I do see some improvements. Although it doesn’t completely remove blackheads, they do appear less prominent.
Priced at $29.99 for 1.0 fl. oz, this serum from Isdream is rather pricey but I enjoy the formulation. It’s gentle enough for beginners of salicylic acid and it’s also suitable for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin.
What are some of your favorite products to combat acne and blackheads?
- [REVIEW] Okoko Cosmetiques Diamant Bleu
- [REVIEW] Kimtrue Makeup Meltaway Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Strivectin Lactic Acid Nightly Retexturizing Serum
- [REVIEW] Beauty Pie Japanfusion Genius Lift Elixir
- [REVIEW] lilah b Lovingly Lip™ Treatment Oil
- [REVIEW] Malaya Organics Firming Eye Serum
- [REVIEW] Peter Thomas Roth PRO Strength Microdermabrasion Blackhead Eliminator
- [REVIEW] Algenist Algae Niacinamide Moisture Veil
- [REVIEW] LK Skincare Day Cream
- [REVIEW] Etude House Soon Jung Cica Relief Toner Pad
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Eye Serum
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care