[REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh EmulsionMoisturiser
Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion was formulated to absorb excess sebum while delivering hydration to the skin. This formula is alcohol-free, fragrance-free and essential oil-free. Yeay!
Key ingredients :
1. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) – It contains catechins which is an antioxidant that would help fighting pollutants and repairing UV damage. This active also anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial which means that it is soothing and suitable for acne-prone skin.
2. Centella Asiatica – An anti-inflammatory agent that can improve small wounds, burns and scratches. This ingredient is also popular for its moisturising properties.
3. Willow Bark – This ingredient is a natural alternative of Salicylic Acid. It also has antiseptic properties which would ease acne and irritation.
My thoughts :
This product has a very light consistency. It applies easily but takes time to absorb. This might be because of the absence of alcohol which I don’t really mind at all. Once it’s absorbed into the skin, it doesn’t feel greasy to the touch.
I only use this one my skin during day time. I find it very suitable during day time because it has just enough emollient that would keep my skin hydrated but makes it less oily. It doesn’t mattify my skin too much which is a bonus.
I’ve been using this moisturiser for a month now. I only use it on the upper part of my skin, my nose and around my lips (I’m using another moisturiser for my acne on my jaws and lower part of my cheeks). I notice the textures on my nose and around it are less visible now. My skin feels hydrated and no more dry patches visible around my nose and lips – my regular concern.
I should probably start using this product on my acne-prone areas and see how it works. I would definitely suggest this product for those who have combination skin, oily skin and acne-prone skin. It is a basic moisturiser but packed with a lot of good ingredients. I have a feeling this can be for everyone during summertime or those who live in the tropic like me or should I say under the tropic?
What is your favourite summer time moisturiser?
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%