[REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh EmulsionMoisturiser
Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion was formulated to absorb excess sebum while delivering hydration to the skin. This formula is alcohol-free, fragrance-free and essential oil-free. Yeay!
Key ingredients :
1. Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) – It contains catechins which is an antioxidant that would help fighting pollutants and repairing UV damage. This active also anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial which means that it is soothing and suitable for acne-prone skin.
2. Centella Asiatica – An anti-inflammatory agent that can improve small wounds, burns and scratches. This ingredient is also popular for its moisturising properties.
3. Willow Bark – This ingredient is a natural alternative of Salicylic Acid. It also has antiseptic properties which would ease acne and irritation.
My thoughts :
This product has a very light consistency. It applies easily but takes time to absorb. This might be because of the absence of alcohol which I don’t really mind at all. Once it’s absorbed into the skin, it doesn’t feel greasy to the touch.
I only use this one my skin during day time. I find it very suitable during day time because it has just enough emollient that would keep my skin hydrated but makes it less oily. It doesn’t mattify my skin too much which is a bonus.
I’ve been using this moisturiser for a month now. I only use it on the upper part of my skin, my nose and around my lips (I’m using another moisturiser for my acne on my jaws and lower part of my cheeks). I notice the textures on my nose and around it are less visible now. My skin feels hydrated and no more dry patches visible around my nose and lips – my regular concern.
I should probably start using this product on my acne-prone areas and see how it works. I would definitely suggest this product for those who have combination skin, oily skin and acne-prone skin. It is a basic moisturiser but packed with a lot of good ingredients. I have a feeling this can be for everyone during summertime or those who live in the tropic like me or should I say under the tropic?
What is your favourite summer time moisturiser?
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care