[REVIEW] Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel CreamMoisturiser
Want to share my new favorite AM moisturizer that has been giving me the nicest glowy skin all day! It’s the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Gel Cream.
I chose this moisturizer when Isntree kindly offered to send me a few of their products to try and give an honest review about. So even though this product was gifted, it was one that I had been literally planning on buying before their kind offer. Thank you again Isntree!!
Quick breakdown of ingredients highlights (there are a lot):
• Glycerin – moisturizing
• Biosaccharide Gum-1 – soothing, moisturizing, anti-aging
• Betaine – moisturizing
• Trelahose – moisturizing
• 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid with varying molecular weights – moisturizing and plumping effect for skin.
• Centella Asiatica Extract – healing, soothing, moisturizing
• Green Tea Leaf Extract – soothing
• Licorice Root Extract – soothing, skin brightening
• And so much more (like over 10+)
I always analyze ingredients lists on incidecoder.com, and the number of ingredients that were classified as either “Goodie” or “Superstar” in this moisturizer was 21 ingredients. To give you an idea of how crazy this is, my other AM moisturizer fave, the iunik Centella Calming Gel Cream had 9 “goodie/superstar” ingredients, and my PM moisturizer favorite Cerave Pm Moisturizing Lotion had 8 “goodie/superstar” ingredients.
• Free of alcohol, fragrance, and essential oils.
• Lightweight texture
• Immediately absorbs into the skin
• Leaves a matte finish but still somehow has a glowy/glassy effect.
• Not irritating
• Does not clog my pores.
• I chose this one because it is advertised for normal to oily skin types (me), and I think it’s perfect for my skin type.
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%