[REVIEW] Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Perfect Sun BlockSunscreen
Here with another sunscreen review. It’s the Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Perfect Sun Block SPF 50 PA++++.
This SPF was another product from Isntree that I chose when they offered to send me a few products to review. Thank you Isntree !!
Quick breakdown of ingredients:
• Titanium dioxide is the only filter and is the 3rd ingredient.
• Provides excellent UVB, UVA II protection, and some UVA I protection.
• See below side note for more info.
• Niancinamide – reduces hyperpigmentation and congestion in pores.
• Pycnogenol – has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anticarcinogenic benefits.
• Ceramide NP – strengthens skin barrier.
• Olive Oil – moisturizes and nourishes skin. Also contains antioxidants.
• Centella Asiatica – antioxidant that soothes and moisturizes skin.
• 8 types of Hyaluronic Acid with varying molecular weights to absorb more effectively into skin.
• And so much more!
• Free of fragrance, essential oils and drying alcohols
Sidenote about Titanium Dioxide as a stand alone sunscreen filter:
Looking at websites like incidecoder.com and paulaschoice.com, you can see that Titanium Dioxide is a broad spectrum physical sunscreen filter to providing excellent protection against UVB and UVA II, while providing some protection against UVA I.
• Lightweight texture (waterbased)
•Takes a few minutes to blend into the skin.
• Minimal whitecast that went away after absorption.
• Does not clog my pores.
• Matte finish but with a glassy effect (probably all the Hyaluronic Acid 🤗)
• No pilling
1. I love the experience and the amazing ingredients. It’s so hydrating.
2. I wish there were more sunscreen filters to protect against UVA I.
3. It does not appear to be waterproof and is pricy ($26.00/50g on Isntree website).
4. Given the above, I liked it but wouldn’t purchase it. I would rather purchase the Canmake UV Gel over this one.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care