[REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay MaskMask
Recently I have been using several different products with mugwort (Artemisia Princeps). The Real Mugwort Clay Mask from Isntree is one of my favourites. I use it once a week before going to the shower. Although directions recommend leaving it for 10 minutes, I usually rinse it off after 5-7 minutes (in my opinion it is enough).
The mask has a light mugwort scent and a nice creamy texture with grains of mugwort powder and different types of clay. When you wash it off, you are also getting a tiny bit of physical exfoliation (so be gentle). After using this mask, I don’t feel any dryness or tightness. My skin looks fresh and clean. I also noticed that it has a calming effect and if I have any redness it instantly fades away.
Overall, I am really enjoying it and I gave it 7 out 7 because it checks all the boxes.
The ingredient list is great. The star ingredient is Mugwort that soothes, hydrates the skin and has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-acne properties. This is a clay mask so it has several different clays, including Kaolin, Illite, Bentonite, Calcite, Montmorillonite and Canadian Colloidal Clays. This combination of clays penetrates into the pores and removes impurities and dead skin cells. It is amazing that they included several clays and not only focused on one as many other brands do. Additionally, this mask has some good hydrating ingredients, such as Panthenol, Beta-Glucan as well as Glycerine.
Acne alert: Low risk. This product should be okay to use for people who have acne-prone skin. It is a wash-off product, so it is unlikely that it creates any issues. There are three ingredients (Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid and Cetyl Alc.) that can potentially cause acne for some people.
100ml 20 EUR (it is very often on sale! Shop around before you buy)
Verdict: It is fine.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop