[REVIEW] Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++Essence
Have you tried a product that you wish worked for you because everything about it sounds so good but it gives you the one thing that you try to avoid at all costs? Well, Klairs Soft Airy UV Essence SPF 50 PA++++ is that one product for me.
Wishtrend sent this to me when they had launched it and I never got to fully review it until now because I was in denial for so long. So, this is a beloved sunscreen and I really was excited for the launch of this sunscreen because it sounded like the best thing ever and honestly it really felt like that. The texture is lovely and applies very smoothly into my skin and gives me no irritation. But I noticed a tightness in my face where it just very dry after a couple hours of using this and I mentioned that in my initial first impression and thought it was just my skin being dehydrated or something but after some experimentation, I concluded that the tightness was coming from this product. It was drying me out and I was seriously so sad.
My skin type is dry and reactive so I was excited that this sunscreen didn’t give me any irritation and thought it would be a hydrating sunscreen because of it’s essence title but that was not the case. So, I passed it onto my brother in law and my sister who have more of a normal to combo skin type and they love it so it didn’t go to waste!
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask