[REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body WashBody Wash
This Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash shower gel is meant to invigorate, and it does just that! It has a lovely and refreshing scent, so it’s perfect for waking you up in the morning, which I definitely need! It contains grapefruit, lemon and sandalwood – lush! It lathers really well, and I love the can design!
Retail Price: £12 for a 250ml can or £16 if you add a reusable cap which you’d only need to buy once. The cap ensures you get the right amount out and you can then twist it so the can opening is covered in case you knock it over, which I would totally do! Available from Ksoni Cares.
Yay! This can is aluminium, so once it’s empty you can just pop it straight into your recycling bin – so easy!
I love Ksoni Cares. Their products are great quality and so easy to recycle. Plus they’re cruelty free! I would buy this myself.
How satisfying is the sound of the can opening?
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care