[REVIEW] L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive MaskHaircare
I firstly just wanted to say that this L’Oreal Paris Elvive Colour Protect Purple Intensive Mask honestly left my hair feeling the softest it has for a while, it was super nourishing and left it feeling healthy.
So I naturally have brown hair but I have a lot of blonde highlights, and I always want to keep them as light as possible and not brassy. I came across this in Superdrug and with it saying it was suitable for bleached and highlighted hair on dark bases – I thought I would give it a try! I’ve tried a couple of different purple shampoos and conditioners, having mixed reviews so I was excited for this.
Although the mask is thick, it was really easily to apply, massaged in well and it wasn’t drippy – so it didn’t cause a mess when I was putting it on. I would recommend using plastic gloves or something to apply it however, as it is very pigmented and without it left purple marks on my nails.
After using the product a couple of times now, I am starting to notice a difference in my hair! The brassy tones are fading and they’re becoming lighter which is making me happy with the product. I put this on for 5 minutes after I’ve used the purple shampoo, always making sure to wash it thoroughly to ensure it’s all removed.
This is currently on offer at £2.97 at Superdrug (full price is £5.99), if you’re looking to neutralise brassy hair and keep it soft – this mask is one to try!
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- [REVIEW] COSRX Centella Blemish Cream
- [REVIEW] Youth To The People 15% Vitamin C + Clean Caffeine Energy Serum
- [REVIEW] Isntree Green Tea Fresh Emulsion