[REVIEW] Makariah Scrubs Coconut ScrubScrub
Makariah Scrubs kindly gifted me one of their famous scrubs: Coconut Scrub to test out in exchange for a honest review. So, I used every 2 days for 2 weeks before I wrote this review.
My experience: The smell kinda reminds me of a cocktail I had at IMAX, lekki. When I first got this, I thought I’ll finish it in like 2 uses because it looked small but I’ve used it for over 2 weeks and I’ve still not gotten to half of the tub, I’m convinced that Makariah Scrubs comes to refill it for me every night so that I won’t finish it. After scrubbing with this at night, I’d layer on my Shea oil and wake up with the softest skin. I also noticed that this helps for better absorption of other products.
Pro tip: Use this after you shave while playing summer Walker’s music and you’ll really feel the full effects of it’s benefits.
1. This kinda reminds me of cocktails
2. Does the job it claims, it left my skin soft and moisturized
3. It’s less messy than most body scrubs
1. This reminds me of cocktails
2. It contains essential oils which might be irritating to sensitive skin types
Conclusion: I really enjoy using this scrub and I’ll keep it in my routine for Sunday evenings. I can see myself playing Summer walker and lazily scrubbing this on my skin. I’ll give it a 4.5/5
What are your favorite body exfoliants?
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask