[REVIEW] Make P:rem Idebenone Lifting AmpouleSerum
5 types of Ceramides + Idebenone. What can be better? My favorite product is Idebenone Lifting Ampoule from Make P:rem for sure and 4 bottles used till the last drop.
What it is?
– An antioxidant, lifting and anti aging ampoule with Idebenone and 5 types of ceramides
– protects cells from environmental damage, improves the appearance of fine lines, reduces dryness, and smooths skin texture
– non-irritant & free of silicones
– instantly improves skin moisture
– helps brighten dull skin tone
Texture and Scent:
Light creamy texture, that spreads easily and absorbs quickly. Sets to kind of a dewy/radiant finish. Lovely citrusy scent, that I personally like a lot (my sensitive skin didn’t have any issue with that, but bare in mind that it has bergamot, orange, lavender, mandarin, rosemary and sage oils).
It has a pH of 5,0.
I was using this ampoule since September last year in my PM routine, after lighter serums and before other thicker products. I love everything with ceramides and I also adore Idebenone as an ingredient. Almost instantly, I’ve noticed a boost of hydration and radiance in my skin! Also, my skin felt more plumped and bouncy. As I don’t have any wrinkles – I can’t judge it in this direction. Never broke me out and never irritated my skin. If you have oily skin like me – it can easily replace a moisturizer or emulsion.
- [REVIEW] FaceTheory Green Tea Rescue Mask MK2
- [REVIEW] No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate
- [REVIEW] Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
- [REVIEW] Wake Skincare Eye Gel
- [REVIEW] Herbal Dynamics Beauty Mango & Macadamia Intense Body Balm
- [REVIEW] Goodhabit Rescue Me Water Jelly Dew Cream
- [REVIEW] Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen SPF 40
- [REVIEW] Cacao & Chamomile Clearing Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Essentials Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil
- [REVIEW] Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50 PA++++