[REVIEW] Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black MascaraMakeup
I think the Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara is a great mascara for a day time look: it has a lovely black colour which stays, a good applicator brush, it doesn’t smudge easily, and it doesn’t clump together. Personally, I use this during the day for a highlighted natural look and also on my bottom lashes for a nighttime look.
Retail price: £5.99 from Superdrug.
(If you’re a student and have a Superdrug Beauty card, you can get 10% discount.)
Mascara tubes are supposed to be recyclable (I think), but I can never manage to clean them.
One way I reuse them though is to use the brush part as a bathroom drain cleaner as it catches hair really well!
I think this is a really effective mascara for the price, but Maybelline are not cruelty free, so I won’t be buying this again.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care