[REVIEW] Medi-Peel Bor-Tox Peptide AmpouleSerum
Medi-Peel Bor-Tox Peptide Ampoule (Volufiline+Elastine) – always a repurchase for me! The best serum for eye contour and dry skin.
What is it? Multi peptides antiaging treatment, that reduces signs of aging, combates fine lines/wrinkles, improves skin texture. Natural “botox” effect.
– 5 Groth Factor Peptides + Volufiline 5%
– Hydrolyzed Collagen + Hydrolyzed Elastin 44%
– Water Magnet Solution “Sodium Hyaluronate” 26%
– Natural Fermentation Complex 10%
Texture: dense cream-gel texture, that spreads easily (I use it only for my eye and lip area where I have very sensitive skin). I feel instant moisturizing and soothing effect. Works well with other eye products (but can be used for face and neck, if you don’t have oily skin like me).
Scent: very mild
My opinion: I use it for about 2 years now, day and night, and I can tell, that it really helps to maintain skin around my eyes plumped, moisturized, hydrated and elastic. I apply a drop to both eyes and I directly cover it up with my eye cream (The History of Whoo Nutritive). Obviously, it can’t be compared to botox injections, but it helps a lot to keep this delicate area more youthful and elastic.
Just finished my 3rd bottle and repurchased it immediately. I can recommend it, at least as an eye serum/ampoule for dry/aging skin.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care