[REVIEW] Medik8 Bakuchiol PeptidesSerum
This newly launched Bakuchiol Peptides from Medik8 Australia is made with 1.25% pure Bakuchiol, and according to Medik8, the strength is comparable to their Retinol 3TR Intense with a boosted 0.3% pure vitamin A, but the Bakuchiol Peptides is without any of the irritations usually caused by the retinol.
I do love how the light oil based serum absorbs quickly without greasiness , and leaves my skin soft and smooth. Long term it promises to help fight signs of ageing including lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, and glowing skin.
For me, retinol will always be retinol. My skin tolerates retinol very well and over the years its gotten used to the highest strength, the Crystal Retinal 10, its amazing – I can see the incredible effect it has on my skin, from signs of ageing, pigmentation to breakouts, so I am not looking at replacing it anytime soon – but if you’re looking for a gentle yet effective or simply a natural alternative to retinol, they you really must try this one!
Have you tried this newbie from Medik8 ?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care