[REVIEW] Monday’s Child Skin Perfecting OilFace Oil
I have always avoided facial oils because I thought they would cause my combination skin to breakout. Monday’s Child Skin Perfecting Oil is the first facial oil I tried and I have to say, I am pleasantly surprised.
This vegan, cruelty free facial oil contains:
1. 7 types of oil: jojoba, calendula, rosehip, sunflower seed, frankincense, lavender and geranium. (Note some of these are essential oils, which may cause irritation for some people).
2. Vitamin E
3. Chromabright active (extracted from algae, said to brighten skin and slow down visible ageing).
It arrived beautifully packaged and scented, the box still smells lovely one month on.
I have been using this as part of my pm routine, I apply 2 drops as the very last step and usually forgo moisturiser. It is quite light and sinks into the skin relatively quickly (for an oil) without feeling heavy. It does a great job in keeping my skin hydrated, I wake up with more even, soft and glowing skin. It has a lavender scent, which I’m normally not a fan of but I actually find it quite relaxing just before bed. I was experiencing purging after introducing a BHA in my routine and I found this oil calmed the spots down and helped hydrate and soothe drier, over exfoliated patches.
This facial oil has definitely made me consider incorporating other oils into my routine. And with that, I’m looking for recommendations! What’s your favourite facial oil?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care