[REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin SmoothieExfoliator
The Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie is a watery gel with little exfoliating bits of varying size and textures. It is not a peeling gel like I had initially imagined because it doesn’t ball up.
Instead, it’s really really hydrating and the level of exfoliation is up to you. I personally massage it on very gently until the gel no longer feels slippery then I rinse it off. It requires no rubbing to rinse so once you’re done with the massage process all you need to do is splash your face with water.
My face always feels more smooth and hydrated each time I use it. Still, I need to be careful because my skin is very sensitive to scrubs. Thankfully I have experienced no irritation from this at all. I’m happy to use this once weekly to clear off the built up dead skin.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop