[REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating EssenceEssence
On a serious note, this mist packs a punch. RAIN Hydrating Essence by NINI Organics is just a joy to use. A cocktail of Cucumber Water & Butterfly Pea Extract to supercharge the skin with flavonoids to combat environmental stressors and free radicals, Lactic Acid to gently exfoliate and plumping Hyaluronic acids. Headlines: Fine mist, a drink of skin water, smells f*cking incredible and a sure fire way to get that glow.
The Good: The mist is really fine and has good coverage. Feels super refreshing and think this would be amazing come the height of summer. The scent. Oh god. I spent every summer in India and this reminds me so much of that fresh earthy smell of the ground after a tropical rainstorm. It is so evocative and addictive. It is a gentle exfoliator and after about a week, I started to see a real brightening effect. I wasn’t using other acids at the same time.
The Bad: It’s addictive quality means I found I over exfoliated. Sensitive skin take it easy. Also, she a bit spenny (£35 for 50ml) but you get what you pay for, high quality ingredients, smaller batch love.
The Ugly Truth: Would I repurchase? I already have.
I received this in my first The BoxWalla for introducing me to both them and Nini Organics.
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care