[REVIEW] NIOD Modulating Glucosides SerumSerum
NIOD Modulating Glucosides Serum is my Holy Grail and I just can’t live without this magic potion! It is the best serum if you have your skin barrier compromised. I’ve tried many similar ones and I always return to Modulating Glucosides!
✔️targets signs of skin sensitivity, of discomfort and of irritation.
✔️reduces redness, itching, irritation
✔️helps to target stinging sensations
✔️respects skin integrity, supports hydration, skin barrier and general dermal repair.
✔️Alcohol, Silicone, Oil, Nut, Gluten free
Color/scent: yellow/mustard color, scentless.
Texture: emulsion type, sinks into the skin without leaving any residue.
I don’t know how many bottles I have already used (I I always have a stock of it). I’m the Tretinoin user, so you can imagine that my skin can be sensitized and sometimes irritated. I use in in the morning mixing it with Niod Survival 0, before my sunscreen (I don’t use creams in the morning).
Anyone else is using this serum?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care