Here is a quick breakdown about October Beauty October Moment Brightening Moisturizing Cream.
• Controls excess sebum production
• Smooths and evens skin texture
• Contains OrchiplexTM Innovation (October Beauty’s formula) which leaves the skin radiant and moisturized, imitating skin’s barrier to protect enhanced transepidermal water loss and restore skin’s vitality.
• Lacto-ceramide (aka Ceramide 3) – moisturizes and strengthens skin barrier
• Squalane – moisturizes
• Beta-Glucan – soothes, moisturizes, and has some anti-aging features
• Sodium PCA – moisturizes
• Jojoba Seed Oil – moisturizes
• Meadowfoam Seed Oil – antioxidizes and moisturizes
• Free of alcohol
• Contains fragrance as the last ingredent
• This moisturizer is both lightweight and hydrating.
• I am in love with the packaging and dispenser.
• There is a slight floral scent to the product, but the fragrance did not irritate my skin.
• I usually prefer oil free products, but this one did not have that greasy feeling at all! It definitely feels like a great noncomedogenic moisturizer for me, even though I have oily/combo skin type.
• My skin’s moisture barrier felt stronger after using this every morning for about two weeks.
• Sebum levels have been low recently, and I think this moisturizer has helped.
• Given the above, I think this product lives up to its claims.
• Pricepoint – what I would consider a luxury product priced at $85/50ml.