[REVIEW] Oh K! Ginseng and Eucalyptus Under Eye MaskMask
Oh K! Ginseng and Eucalyptus Under Eye Mask received as a sample in my BirchBoxUK.
These patches are clear and stayed on well – even when moving around – which is a big plus for me as I like to mask on the go.
There was barely any serum left afterwards, and my eye area felt nice and soft.
Retail price: £3.50 for one pair in the Birchbox shop.
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
Plastic tray is recyclable (I hope!) but the patches, patch protector and packet aren’t.
The patch protector sheets and even the plastic tray seem unnecessary to me.
Oh K! are cruelty free – yay!
The patches were nice, but the packaging did put me off as it seemed excessive for one pair. For that reason I wouldn’t buy them.
Does excessive packaging put you off a product?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care