[REVIEW] One-Day’s You Help Me Pore-T PadPad
One-Day’s You Help Me Pore-T Pad has a cooling effect and instant refreshment for the skin. It kind of stinging around my nose (just like the ampoule) and I don’t really want to use this for a long time lol. My face feels cleansed tho, but it doesn’t really help me unclogged my pores. The ingredients is the same as the toner.
At first, it gave me pimples. Turns out I’m just days away from my period, so might be just hormones. The second and the third time of using, tiny pimple with white dot on it appeared. Just one or two of it. But it magically just gone in the morning. So I can safely say this doesn’t break me out. Maybe just gave my skin a mild shock that stopped immediately.
My conclusions are still, this whole line is great for summer and/or people with oily skin who finds their usual routine too greasy. Gave a decent hydration. But honestly speaking, for me it doesn’t really change the appearance of my pores. FYI, my favorite products are the foam and the gel cream.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter