One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum contains 75% Witch Hazel Water, As for skincare, it’s loaded with active components that have a bunch of magic properties, like astringent, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial. It’s also highly concentrated with 20.000ppm Tanin Complex, Sodium Hyaluronate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract and Trehalose powerfully generate and calm tired skin.
Noteworthy Ingredients :
– Witch Hazel Water (Soothing Agent)
– Cyananchum Atratum Extract (Skin Conditioning)
– Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract & Diospyros Kaki Leaf Extract (Skin Protecting)
– Niacinamide (Brightening Agent, Antioxidant)
This serum comes in a glass dropper bottle with 20ml capacity. It has a quite viscous texture to it, but dissolved to watery once intact with skin. Does have light herb scent. Has a copper brown colour maybe because the tanin complex or coffee seed arabica. 2 drops are enough to cover my whole face.
1. If you have been following me for a while, you will know that I really love a hydrating serum. Thus I was so excited to try but it gave me such a light moisture
2. I started using it immediately in almost of my routines especially during my peeling nights. It instantly “hug” my skin to calm it down and I woke up with even more glowing skin the next morning
3. It also has this soothing properties where you can layer it on anytime anywhere in between steps in your routine.
4. I honestly really love this serum as it did what it claims just like the toner
5. Overall this serum is really live to my expectations and I will continue to use it in my routines.