[REVIEW] Palmer’s Cocoa Butter FormulaCream
Product: Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula. Purchased from Superdrug
This cream smells great, is nice and moisturising and didn’t cause me any irritation, even when I used it on areas of skin which are super sensitive. The only drawback is that it doesn’t absorb as quickly as some other creams and transferred to tight clothing, so don’t use too much in one go. Also towards the end of the bottle it was hard to squeeze out the lotion so I had to unscrew the lid and scoop it out. A tub design would definitely be easier!
Retail price: £3.99 in Bootsuk or Superdrug for 250ml.
(If you’re a student and have a Boots Advantage card / Superdrug Beauty card, you can get 10% discount.)
Overall: I think this is a great budget buy, especially if you have sensitive skin and I’d definitely purchase it again. Palmer’s is also a cruelty free company and a supporter of Breast Cancer Care – what’s not to like?
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%