[REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing BalmCleanser
Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm made with omegas 3, 6 (jojoba oil), & 9 (meadowfoam seed oil). It has a creamy texture that removes all my makeup easily, rinses off with water (no cloth needed!), and never leaves my skin feeling stripped. PC says you can leave it on for 60 seconds for a “deeper” clean, but I don’t personally notice a difference. I follow up with a hydrating second cleanser, and my skin is so happy. A have a few “go-to” Paula’s Choice products, and I’m officially adding this cleanser into that club.
How I apply it:
I use a dime-size amount of this creamy balm on my dry face of makeup and massage it in. You can see the makeup literally melt off. I do this for about 30 seconds, then add water to massage again for another 30 seconds. Then rinse off.
I’ve been using this for about a month and I’m thoroughly impressed. I love the tube packaging. L. O. V. E. This product works really well to dissolve SPF and makeup, including mascara, and it rinses cleanly. There is no grit to it, as some cleansing balms have. It’s very silky in texture. This balm doesn’t irritate my eyes at all except for the one time when I accidentally pushed a gloop of product into my open eye. Oops! Used normally, no sensitivity and you can open your eyes to see how things are going without issue. Did I mention the tube packaging?
It retails for $28 USD and is currently 20% off on their website, so fairly affordable for the 3.5 oz of product you receive. I would definitely repurchase and keep this in my rotation.
What have you tried from #paulaschoice? I’m slowly trying more from them and have been really impressed so far!
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care