[REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid ExfoliantExfoliator
The BEST BHA chemical exfoliant (in my opinionz of course) it’s the Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant!.
Who else has this product, and what do you think of it? These are just my opinions and experience.
TEXTURE – a slightly thicker water, but basically a water transparent consistency.
FRAGRANCE – no fragrance.
FINISH – sinks into the skin so nicely. As a chemical exfoliant has no stinging effect.
INGREDIENTS – the key ingredient in this product as stated on the packaging is the BHA salicylic acid at 2%. This ingredient is an oil soluble ingredient meaning it can go deep into the pore and exfoliate all the excess oil and dead skin that may be clogging the pore. It also has evidence of having soothing properties. The next great ingredient is Green Tea Extract which adds a great antioxidant and further soothing properties, and impressive skin benefits including anti-ageing. The further ingredients include: Methylpropendiol and butylene glycol for hydration.
BOTTLE – clean, smart and it has a silky matte finish to it.
DOWNSIDES? Only downsides is that it took a while to see results, HOWEVER that is the process of Salicylic Acid itself rather than this product.
RESULTS: I began seeing a big reduction in the blackheads on my nose and the appearance of clogged pores around the nose area. Also, after using it paired alongside @deciem The Ordinarys Lactic Acid 5% I have seen a big reduction in my breakouts over my whole face in the last couple of weeks.
WOULD I REPURCHASE? YES.
CRUELTY FREE? Yes
VEGAN? This product is, however not all the products in PC are
PRICE – £28 for 118 ml, most expensive skincare product I own but the most worth it – lasted me nearly 6 months.
- [REVIEW] Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask
- [REVIEW] Liyu Skin Harenna Honey Mask
- [REVIEW] Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Soroci Organic Rice Mild Lotion
- [REVIEW] Consonant DHE Mask
- [REVIEW] Naruko Ampm 1000-Molecule Hyaluronic Acid Essence
- [REVIEW] Naruko Fruit Enzyme Exfoliating Skin Smoothie
- [REVIEW] COSRX Ultimate Nourishing Rice Overnight Spa Mask
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop