[REVIEW] Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial SerumSerum
I’ve only been using Peace & Pure Timeless Elixir Facial Serum for a short while, but I love it already! It looks like an oil and glides on. After applying it my moisturiser goes on so smoothly. It also has a lovely scent which is super relaxing, and this ties in to the ethos of Peace & Pure as it’s all about mindfulness.
Alice, the founder, created the elixir after going through a difficult time, and she combined her passion for natural skincare with the pursuit of emotional wellbeing: “I realised that even during our darkest hours we can still find peace, as long as we give ourselves the permission to love and accept ourselves.”
It also has loads of amazing ingredients, most of which are organic! My favourites:
– Bakuchiol (the first natural alternative to Retinol) a powerful anti-ageing antioxidant
– Tomato Carotenoids which lighten discoloration and dark spots
– Blueberry NECTA® which acts as a natural shield against blue light, and I totally need this right now as I’m always in front of a screen. It’s also 100% upcycled using blueberry seed waste which is so cool!
– Tamanu seed oil which diminishes acne scars and age spots
– Sea Buckthorn fruit oil which helps to prevent wrinkles and fine lines
Retail price: £69 for 30ml from Peace & Pure website.
If you sign up to their newsletter, you can get 10% off your first order.
The box and bottle are recyclable. The pipette isn’t.
I think this product will last ages as I’ve been using it twice a day for over a week and it looks like I haven’t touched it. Peace & Pure are cruelty free and vegan – yay! I also love the focus on mindfulness and self care, and this serum reminds you to take time out, even just for 1 minute, to relax as the scent is so calming. So although this is at the upper end of my personal budget, I would buy it in the future. Thank you Alice and Peace & Pure for letting me try this lovely serum.
What ingredient do you like the sound of most?
- [REVIEW] FW Beauty Saffron Gold Elixir Brightening Serum
- [REVIEW] COSRX Pure Fit Cica Serum
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Pure Vitamin C 21.5% Advanced Serum
- [REVIEW] Always Be Pure Marine Therapy Dark Spot…
- [REVIEW] The Bath House Kombu Seaweed Hydrating Facial Serum
- [REVIEW] Ariul Smooth & Pure Micellar Cleansing Water
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care