[REVIEW] Percy and Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing PolishHaircare
Product: Percy and Reed Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish. Received as a sample in my Birch Box UK.
This product smells amazinggg, but annoyingly when I’ve straightened my hair and then used this it gives it a slight curve which is not ideal when you want poker straight hair. On the plus side it does make my hair look nice and slick. It also lasts for ages as only a tiny amount is needed, but I have noticed that my hair gets greasier quicker when using it.
Retail price: £10 for 125ml in the Birchbox shop.
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
Overall: This product lasts ages and therefore is a good budget buy. It’s also vegan. However, Percy and Reed aren’t cruelty free certified. Even though they say they don’t test their products on animals, they can’t 100% confirm the ingredients aren’t tested on animals. This plus the fact it’s not the most effective means I wouldn’t buy this product.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care