[REVIEW] Polaar Northern Light Smoothing Cream with Siberian OliveCream
This Polaar Northern Light Smoothing Cream with Siberian Olive is a light orange colour and smells really nice. The fragrance isn’t too overpowering though, and it didn’t cause any irritation. It’s very easy to apply, absorbed quickly and lasted well. The consistency is very light and it didn’t make my skin feel heavy or clogged. It worked well as a moisturiser for normal skin but wasn’t fully effective on the drier parts of my face.
Retail price: £38.68 for 50ml in the Birchbox shop (such a random price).
(If you’ve been a Birchbox member for 6 months you get a 15% discount.)
I think this is a nice cream that works well for normal skin. Their website says Polaar UK are against animal testing, but it doesn’t explicitly say they’re cruelty free (which is a bit odd), so I’m not 100% sure about that. I also think the cream is way too expensive for what you get – it’s nice but not amazing – and doesn’t fully work for dry skin. As a result, I wouldn’t buy it, but it was nice to try.
What’s the best facial moisturiser you’ve used?
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care