[REVIEW] Primera Mild Facial Peeling GelExfoliator
One of my newest exfoliators is the Primera Mild Facial Peeling Gel. It is an exfoliator I use two to three times a week routine for me and is something I use when my skin starts to look dull and I want to remove all the buildup from the surface.
This exfoliator is a gel like formula without any beads or granules that gently works to remove dry skin cells making your skin feel soft and extremely hydrated.
Made with ingredients such as broccoli sprout and neem leaf extract that work together to do wonders to your skin!
1. Broccoli sprout works to detoxify the skin naturally to help clarify its appearance.
2. Neem leaf works to repair and calm your skin while increasing hydration.
I like to massage two pumps onto my dry face and after a couple of seconds you begin to see it working as little clumps begin to form and exfoliate my skin. After leaving it on for about a minute and washing my face, my skin feels super clean without feeling dry or tight.
This Facial Peeling Gel is perfect for even the most sensitive skin and though it does have a light scent to it, it is not too overpowering.
- [REVIEW] By Wishtrend Mandelic Acid 5% Skin Prep Water
- [REVIEW] Isntree Real Mugwort Clay Mask
- [REVIEW] Cerave Moisturising Lotion
- [REVIEW] Purito Centella Green Level Unscented Sun SPF 50+ PA++++
- [REVIEW] Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] Krave Beauty Matcha Hemp Hydrating Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Sioris You Look So Young Night Cream
- [REVIEW] The Skin House Dr. Clear Magic Powder Spot
- [REVIEW] Embody Naturals YEMAYA Kaolin and Sea Salt Moisture Mask
- [REVIEW] The Mango Girl Mango Butter