[REVIEW] Primera Mild Facial Peeling GelExfoliator
One of my newest exfoliators is the Primera Mild Facial Peeling Gel. It is an exfoliator I use two to three times a week routine for me and is something I use when my skin starts to look dull and I want to remove all the buildup from the surface.
This exfoliator is a gel like formula without any beads or granules that gently works to remove dry skin cells making your skin feel soft and extremely hydrated.
Made with ingredients such as broccoli sprout and neem leaf extract that work together to do wonders to your skin!
1. Broccoli sprout works to detoxify the skin naturally to help clarify its appearance.
2. Neem leaf works to repair and calm your skin while increasing hydration.
I like to massage two pumps onto my dry face and after a couple of seconds you begin to see it working as little clumps begin to form and exfoliate my skin. After leaving it on for about a minute and washing my face, my skin feels super clean without feeling dry or tight.
This Facial Peeling Gel is perfect for even the most sensitive skin and though it does have a light scent to it, it is not too overpowering.
- [REVIEW] RiRe Fork Eyebrow Tint 01 Grey Brown
- [REVIEW] Dr. Althea Resveratrol 345NA Intensive Repair Cream
- [REVIEW] Overt Skincare The Hydrator
- [REVIEW] Lady A Morning Tincture
- [REVIEW] Decree Light Cleanse
- [REVIEW] Pai The Impossible Glow
- [REVIEW] NINI Organics RAIN Hydrating Essence
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care