[REVIEW] Purito Dermide Cica Barrier Sleeping PackMask
It’s one of my favorite K- brand, Purito. I love Purito as a brand with EWG green level ingredients and of course because it’s unscented. This Dermide Cica Barrier Sleeping Pack has a non-sticky, lightweight gel-cream texture. Although it has no artificial fragrance the raw ingredients have a scent that reminds me of a mayonnaise spread.
It is pack with ceramide which is one of the components that makes up a healthy skin barrier, hyaluronic acid for hydration, and Centella Asiatica for calming and soothing the skin. I can feel the sensation when it touches my skin. With these three key ingredients, this sleeping mask is really suitable to repair and strengthen the skin barrier.
As promising as it sounds, it makes me very excited. The brand suggests to use it as the final step in the night care routine. In the first week, I followed as suggested. In the second week, I decided to use it as a day moisturizer. It sinks to the skin nicely without feeling heavy. Or perhaps my skin was in a dehydrated state, so it drank the texture very well. I only used the product 2-3 times a week.
After using it for a month, I noticed my skin condition improved. It’s no longer dull, dehydrated, and irritated. My skin feels stronger and looks healthy. But, I keep experiencing blackhead formations after introducing this product. After looking back at my routine, I think I’ve overused and misused this sleeping mask. So, I remind myself to only use it as it is. The texture may seem light but it can be heavy for my skin type because it has coconut oil and park shea butter.
All in all, I love this product as it helps when my skin feels sensitized and irritated. It’s just that I being too greedy for fast results. Now, I introduce it back for night use only. My skin enjoys it so much.
- [REVIEW] Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Cream
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Ampoule Serum
- [REVIEW] One Day’s You Pore Tightening Toner
- [REVIEW] Organic Touch Lychee Geranium Lip Polish and Balm
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Capsule Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Phyto Serum
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics Probiotic Moisturizing Mask
- [REVIEW] VT Cosmetics CICA Mask