[REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty BatonMakeup
I got Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton from Fashionsta box this month. I got a chance to try it. Its a part contour stick and part highlighter.
Here are my thoughts on it. If you have been following me for a while, I am truly in love with multipurpose products. I have a 5 month old baby and I don’t really have time to work with a lot of products. This is a multipurpose product. It’s a contour stick and highlighter! I love it.
Contour stick is pigmented and beautiful! It makes it easy to use. Highlighter is good but I wish it was more pigmented. It gives you a subtle glow but it is doesn’t blind you. It’s perfect for natural looks but personally I prefer light bulb style. This product is perfect for traveling. Its compact so it can fit in a small bag.
Overall I am happy with this product! It’s multipurpose and good quality. Wish it was more pigmented when it comes to highlighter but It’s buildable. So you can get your desired look , buy just adding more!! Still it does what it needs to do! Does it nicely! Without hassle. Easy peasy!
Yay, so glad to have found a multipurpose product. Def adding to my holy grail bucket!
Whats your favourite multipurpose product?
- [REVIEW] Forlle’d Hyalogy P-Effect Refining Lotion
- [REVIEW] Sora Organics Blue Calming Facial Oil
- [REVIEW] Ready Set Jet Beauty Baton
- [REVIEW] Ksoni Zakti Refreshing Body Wash
- [REVIEW] Paula’s Choice Omega+ Complex Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List PCA Bond Repair Hair Treatment
- [REVIEW] Youth to the People Superberry Dream Eye Cream
- [REVIEW] Banobagi Calming Care Moisture Pad
- [REVIEW] Feuillete Smooth Essence Water
- [REVIEW] Sunday Riley Light Hearted Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Body Wash
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care