[REVIEW] REN Clean Skincare Neroli and Grapefruit Body CreamCream
Product: Ren Clean Skincare Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream.
Consistency wise it looked a bit like cottage cheese which I didn’t love, and I had to rub it together to make it smooth. It didn’t absorb well and had to be rubbed in a lot as it was just sitting on my skin a bit like sun block. I also didn’t find it that moisturising, but it did smell really nice.
Retail price: £22 for 200ml on the Ren website.
The sample size is fully recyclable. However, in the full sized product the bottle is recyclable but the pump part is not.
This product has such positive reviews online that I think there must be something wrong with the sample I had! Based on my experience, I personally wouldn’t buy this REN Skincare body cream, but if it was cheaper I would try it again because I’m so intrigued. It’s also a cruelty free company which is great.
- [REVIEW] Dear Klairs Fundamental Watery Oil Drop
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Serum
- [REVIEW] 107 Everyday Plump Hydro Cream
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Hydra Firming Lotion
- [REVIEW] Celimax The Real Noni Moisture Balancing Toner
- [REVIEW] VEGREEN Fragrance-free Nature Mucin Serum
- [REVIEW] The Clean Beauty Club Wonder Balm The Fancy One
- [REVIEW] Beautycounter Counter+ All Bright C Serum
- [REVIEW] Yves Rocher Sensitive Camomille Cleansing Oil
- [REVIEW] 2NDESIGN Springy Peeling Gel Tone Up Boost
- Blemish Treatment
- Body Balm
- Body Butter
- Body Cream
- Body Spray
- Eye Balm
- Face Balm
- Face Mist
- Face Oil
- Face Spray
- Face Wash
- Hand Lotion
- Powder Spot
- Shower Gel
- Sleeping Care
- Sun Cream
- Underarm Care