[REVIEW] REN Clean Skincare Neroli and Grapefruit Body CreamCream
Product: Ren Clean Skincare Neroli and Grapefruit Body Cream.
Consistency wise it looked a bit like cottage cheese which I didn’t love, and I had to rub it together to make it smooth. It didn’t absorb well and had to be rubbed in a lot as it was just sitting on my skin a bit like sun block. I also didn’t find it that moisturising, but it did smell really nice.
Retail price: £22 for 200ml on the Ren website.
The sample size is fully recyclable. However, in the full sized product the bottle is recyclable but the pump part is not.
This product has such positive reviews online that I think there must be something wrong with the sample I had! Based on my experience, I personally wouldn’t buy this REN Skincare body cream, but if it was cheaper I would try it again because I’m so intrigued. It’s also a cruelty free company which is great.
- [REVIEW] Beaver Cherry Blossom Conditioner
- [REVIEW] Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash
- [REVIEW] Human+Kind Body Souffle
- [REVIEW] the SKIN HOUSE Vital pH Balance Gel Cleanser
- [REVIEW] Round Lab 1025 Dokdo Toner
- [REVIEW] SkinRX Lab MadeCera Express Mask
- [REVIEW] SKINRX LAB Madecera Cream Infused Double Essence Toner
- [REVIEW] TIAM Vita B3 Source
- [REVIEW] The Inkey List Oat Cleansing Balm
- [REVIEW] The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%